Filament & Resin > Hersteller > Lay-Filaments, Filament & Resin > Hersteller > Lay-Filaments: LayBrick Sandstein Filament - 1-75 mm - 250 g
LayBrick looks and feels like sandstone and is just great for architecture models and landscapes.
Printed objects can also be colored and easely grinded.
- For architecture models / landscapes
- No plastic feeling
- Printed objects can be coloured and easely grinded
- Stics well on print bed,
- No heated bed necessary
- Contains natural mineralic fillers (super-fine milled chalk) and harmless co-polyesters
- A new Filament - for huge objects / architecture models
- (use the entire space of your jumbo printer)
- Size of the object in video: 30 x 20 x 2 cm 11.8 x 7.9 x 0.8 inch
- Very rough surface, near sandstone
- Ideal for jumboprinters
- Near zero warp !!!
- Print temp: 165°C to 210°C, smooth to rough surface, 165°C less to 210°C more oozing
- You may print layer-thickness from 0.1 mm to 0.5 mm
- Slicing: object fill max. 25%, fan needs to be on
- It´s recommended to print in rooms with min. 20° Celsius. Colder more brittle
- If you print with code M227 // values f.e. S:30000 P 10000
- Wait after printing until object is hardened, then remove it from platform
- Temperature stabil to about 70° Celsius