Filament & Resin > Hersteller > BCN3D, Filament & Resin > Hersteller > BCN3D: BCN3D Filaments PVA - 2-85 mm - 500 g
BCN3D Filaments PVA - 2-85 mm - 500 g
PVA (Polyvinyl alcohol) is a water-soluble thermoplastic, widely adopted as a support material for FFF 3D printers. Optimized for the FFF manufacturing process, our PVA is compatible with most of BCN3D filaments and can be easily printed to create the support and then dissolved with ordinary water.
PVA supports allow to achieve better surface quality, to orientate the part to get better mechanical properties and even to print multi-component models and mechanisms.
Compatibility: Find out the BCN3D printers and filaments compatibility
- Improved thermal stability to avoid jamming and degradation issues
- Dissolves easily with ordinary water
- Compatible with most 3D printing filaments
- Better printability
- Moisture sensitive
- Detailed and glossy surface quality
- Good tensile strength
- Rigid, fragile behaviour
- Good UV resistance
- Withstand operating temperatures up to 50°C
- Odor-free, ideal for educational and office environments
- Compatible with PVA supports
- Low solvent and water resistance
Print complex parts
Exceptional surface quality in-contact with the support and easy removal of the support in difficult-to-reach geometries.
Print large overhangs
Our PVA has been specifically formulated for working as a support material for PLA, PA, TPU and PET-G so now you are able to print mechanical parts with support structures.
Orient parts to get better properties
When printing with PVA, you are able to orient your model in any possible way to customize its strength or your aesthetic requirements.